Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Interview


As you can see, this week I was able to interview my master with some questions that I had about Chosun Saebub. Master Kim is a 6 dan Kumdo master at U.S. Philadelphia Yong Kum Kwan. 

Sometimes he looks like this...


...aaaaand sometimes he looks like this
(he fixed his wall!)

Anyways, let's jump right into the interview as I ask him a few questions about Chosun Saebub.


Through this interview he clarified for me how training through Chosun Saebub is going to help me in my practice of Kumdo. I understood that even though the present might feel tedious and boring, later on it will greatly affect my forms and posture when I actually fight. Understanding the basics is the key to mastering anything. 

Once again, thank you Master Kim for the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment